I’d like to welcome you to Remind.com
To help keep you up-to-date about classroom news and assignments, I’ve signed up for Remind. Remind is a free service that lets me send one-way messages via SMS, push notifications or email to everyone involved with the class. Remind will keep our phone numbers private, while making it a lot easier to stay in touch about the class. Signing up for my messages on Remind is a quick and easy process.
Click on your class period to see sign-up directions.
If you are a parent and would like to get the same text reminders as your son/daughter, click on the link below.
Some more information about Remind:
- There are no open replies to teacher messages on Remind.
- All messages are recorded in case we need to reference them in the future.
- Your personal contact information is never seen by me or by the school.
- Messages from my class will be sent straight to your phone or email account.
- If I need to send specific information to a select few people in the class, I can message groups of 3+ people.